Pittville Gates were built in 1833 as the grand entrance to the Pittville Estate and were designed by Robert Stokes. The ornamental arch was added in 1897.
Between 2011 and 2015, Friends of Pittville undertook a £300,000 project to restore the gates and improve the surrounding area. The restored gates were formally re-opened on 7 April 2015.
View a gallery of photos (add link to gallery when available)